Best feedback ever

7/27/2015 05:28:00 PM Ollegoria 0 Comments


As you can see I often search an inspiring mood in the photos and works of the other artists. I like to see a great variety of this world and interpretations of its harmony and aesthetics. But sometimes something especial happens. You find an additional creative energy in your own past works and it's absolutely great moment to see how your product has inspired other people and become the detail of their projects and life.
My wonderful customer sent me two pictures from her recent photo shoot in which she has used Ollegoria Lingerie panties as a part of her delicate outfit. I post the pics with her consent to share the beauty, love and moments of happiness.
Have a wonderful week, my dear!



To buy these panties click here


0 коммент.: